Thank you for your interest in participating in the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) research.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), a government agency, has a sample data collection form that will be used when small businesses apply for loans. Help us validate translations of the sample form and we will pay $75 for your opinion. Participation is online and completely voluntary; your personal information will not be shared.
If you meet all the following criteria, please click the “I Qualify” button below. If you do not meet all the criteria, please click the “I Don’t Qualify” button.
I confirm that:
- I am an adult with fluency to speak and read Spanish, or to speak Mandarin or Cantonese and read Chinese (traditional)
- I am an adult between the age of 18 and 70 years old
- I live in the United States, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or any territory or possession of the United States.
- I am an adult who currently works or previously worked at a small business located in the United States.
- For this project we define a small business as a business that has a revenue of $5 million dollars or less per year.
- I do NOT currently work for a financial institution
- I can participate in a virtual 60-minute online session using my computer, or tablet.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is a 21st century federal agency that helps consumer finance markets work by making rules more effective, by consistently and fairly enforcing those rules, and by empowering consumers to take more control over their economic lives. For more information, visit consumerfinance.gov.