Thank you for your interest in participating in the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) focus group.
The CFPB has created new financial disclosures that help adults understand their rights in Spanish and Chinese Traditional. Help us validate the translations and you’ll receive $50 for your opinion about them.
If you meet all the following criteria, please click the “I Qualify” button below. If you do not meet all the criteria, please click the “I Don’t Qualify” button.
NOTE: Only 15 to 20 individuals in each city will be selected to participate even though more may meet the qualifications.
I confirm that:
- I am an adult who speaks Spanish /Mandarin(spoken)/Chinese Traditional (written) at home
- I am between the age of 18 – 70 years old
- I am an adult who earns less than $75,000 per year
- I am currently residing in the United States
- I live within 50 miles of Washington, DC; Houston, TX; Boston, MA; Providence, RI; New York City, NY; or San Francisco, CA
- I can spend 20 minutes reviewing a document before attending the focus group
- I can participate in an online virtual 60-minute focus group
The CFPB is a 21st century federal agency that helps consumer finance markets work by making rules more effective, by consistently and fairly enforcing those rules, and by empowering consumers to take more control over their economic lives. For more information, visit consumerfinance.gov.