15 Key Lessons I learned at the Goldman Sachs 2022 Impact Summit
I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to attend the Goldman Sachs 2022 Impact Summit in DC on July 18 – 20th, 2022. I had an amazing time and met so many interesting people. It was an opportunity for me to meet and learn from other entrepreneurs and business leaders. I learned that my network is my source of strength. It is extremely important to continue to grow a network of people who are willing to help you succeed in your endeavors.
It is also critical to have relentless VISION. Establish a clear goal and vision for the future, which will allow you to know when you are on the right path or if you need to make changes to get where you want to be.
Here are 15 Key Lessons I learned at the Summit:
1. Your network is your source of strength.
2. Pursue relentless VISION.
3. Pivot. Innovate.
4. Move forward by looking into the future.
5. Bet on yourself to make your business successful.
6. The harder you work, the luckier you get.
7. Be In it to win it.
8. Express gratitude constantly. Say ‘Thank You’ to all clients, friends, and family.
9. Pursue PASSION.
10. Expand beyond your “Comfort Zone”.
11. Have the mindset to overcome constant challenges. Expect “Whack a Mole”. Once you solve your current challenge, a new one will pop up.
12. Always view challenges from the client’s perspective. Focus on customer service.
13. Focus on contributing versus trying to impress.
14. Ensure 1% improvement every day.
15. Become truly great by mastering your craft.
I want to thank Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program for their generous sponsorship.